Sunday, February 12, 2012

black bird nail, blackbird nail, black birds flying tattoo alternative, bird nails, put a bird on it nails, M.I.A. bird nails, emo cartoon nails, emo cartoon nails, i give you all of my heart nails, scene nails, retro nails, punk nails, blackbird dandelion, punk nails, boho nails, indie nails,


emo cartoon 2 i give you all of my heart: … 

 blackbird fly: robin moses black birds flyin…

as i get to do more and more of what i like to paint, you will see birds....all of my designs are copyrighted, so if you try them (AND I LOVE WHEN YOU DO!!) please just say "inspired by robin moses" in exchange for all i teach so others can find me! my love and thanks to all helping me :D

any info on the artist who started the "i give you all of my heart" is gladly appreciated, i want to find and thank this artist and give them credit appropriately...so far, no luck :(  




2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! You have crazy good skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Blackbird singing in the dead of night" <3
    I love this!

    ReplyDelete