Wednesday, October 5, 2016

DIY Halloween Nails | The Glowing SCREAM Nail Art Design Tutorial



Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B  In this Nail Design I have   recreated my glowing halloween phantom nails inspired by Edvard Munch's "the scream" in a full length Tutorial!  Edvard Munch is one of my favorite artists and I have done it so much on nails that this is a psychedelic cousin for the holiday! LOL! Share it on below! its full of neon colors and screaming phantoms for a scary juxtaposition between scary frightening and horror and subtle girlie pinks and oranges that make others grab your hands for a huge WTF moment. It is one of my clients favorite designs to wear because it freaks people out....so i share this with you in hopes you have as much fun as me with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment