Sunday, March 4, 2012

an update on nail art and life.

today is the 2 year anniversary of the passing of the man who got me going on making nail videos and marks the 12th day since my mother passed.

my mother.

i get excited to post another nail art video that i had planned and then i dont feel like doing anything, so i go back and forth. sometimes, i think....oh sure this is simple and then its not even simple to move or go to work.....so, who knows what this week will bring. i do know that a lot of my family and friends read this and message me here so i want to tell you guys that everything is okay. my mom has come to me as a hummingbird and a white butterfly since her passing. some might think this strange but to my family, they know what i mean. :D

so, i might post nail art, or i might just take the week off...no matter what i will update my fanpage and view the art being shared there.

my fanpage

and hopefully this will all begin to ease soon and i can slowly saunter back into the grind and be 'business as usual' -----i will say this. i got some absolutely jaw dropping and fantastic news on the 23rd and i know my moms spirit is behind it. when it comes to fruition, you guys will be amazed...it is so cool...i wish i could say everything i want, but until you have a 'contract' you can never say anything. part of life, i guess.

signed in triplicate with love and thanks for reading, caring and sharing your art with me,
robin Moses
(the nail art wizard PHD)

4 comments:

  1. Losing a parent is one of the worst things in life (I lost my dad). I think you're strong for even posting anything at all. Nail art can wait, getting yourself together is what's really important. Hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have translated a poem from Danish for you, the author is unknow, but it's very beautiful...

    Don't weep by my grave
    I'm not here, I'm not asleep
    I'm the thousands of winds blowing
    I'm the sparkle of the diamond, the snow
    I'm the sunshine, that ripens the seed
    I'm the light autumn rain
    when you wake up to the busy morning
    I'm the one lifting you forwards
    like the bird, soaring the skies
    I'm the bright star at night
    Don't weep by my grave
    I'm not here, I'm not dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it's strange at all. When my mom passed away almost 6 yrs ago I had the same experience. I was sitting outside writing a letter. It was 7:40 am when a beautiful hummingbird (mind you after 4 yrs of living at that address None of us had ever seen a hummingbird there)came up to me and hovered right in front of my face for a full 2 minutes! Mom absolutely adored hummingbirds. She collected everything with them on it. I know it was mom saying goodbye to me. I went into the house & told my husband Mom had passed. 5 minutes later they called to tell me she died at 7:40am. I feel it was such a priviledge & blessing that I was chosen to receive that final gift from her. I live at a different address now and again we have no hummingbirds (just big bluejays & crows & little starlings). We have had a really difficult past couple of yrs. I mean everything that can go wrong has plus much, much more. Every time I feel as if I am at my breaking point & that I can't take any more I have been visited by a tiny little hummingbird. It buzzes by me, circles around & hovers in front of my face for a short time. As soon as I feel myself relax & let go, it flies away. I know that it is mom, coming to tell me she is still watching over me & that it will be alright. So you see, It's not so terribly strange. They (our moms) get to fly around & visit us to still give us comfort & restore our faith when things are difficult to bear. We are so fortunate to have moms that love us so much that they continue to reach out to us from Heaven.
    As I said at the begining Mom has been gone for nearly 6 yrs now. I wondered for a long time if I would ever be able to think of her without bursting into tears. Eventually I could, but it is still even now a very hard thing to do. I miss her every day, but take great comfort in knowing that when I need her most she comes to me on those darling zippy little wings. Love really is eternal. You have my very deepest sympathies on the loss of your dear mother & my thoughts are with you & your family.

    ReplyDelete