Monday, March 21, 2011

"spring break nail art" "silver chrome nail art" "rainbow glitter nail art" "chrome nail design" "mac reflects pearl swatch" "chrome nails"


 i have been so very busy....so, i am going to keep it light and simple this week. i am counting on you guys to spread the word for me so i can rest...........this is a LOT of work and my daughter is in town for spring break....so, please pass the word for me and i will see you on wednesday! if i dont respond or get behind in responding to comments or questions..........apologies!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Omg im so relieved that no fairies were harmed in the making of that video! Rofl. You could almost retitle that look "fairy massacre"! Lol I loved it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. screamlaughing!!!!! leslie..that cracked me up!!!!!! hhahahahahaahahahahaah *high five*

    ReplyDelete